There are hundreds of VPN services on the market: some good, some bad and some downright dangerous. You really don’t want to use the unsafe one that jeopardizes your online security and privacy.
The four VPN services we offer below are the most impressive (and very easy to install and use) VPN services we’ve seen. Ten more are listed.
All of these VPNs are fast, private, and secure. You can download files securely, use WiFi securely, unblock Netflix, and even bypass the strictest online censorship.
The Most Important Factors When Examining a VPN
- Privacy and security features
- Download and upload speeds
- Daily policies and protection of IP leakage
- Netflix, torrent and P2P availability
- Ease of use and customer support
- Cost and value
Now let’s take a look at the VPN services on the market with these criteria and much more. Which VPN service can best ensure our online privacy and security? You will probably find out about this and choose a great VPN service to use.
Top 4 VPN Services of 2019
Customer Support (Points)
Ease of Use (Points)
Top 10 VPN Services of 2019
|– 1 –|
|Price Range:||$6.67 – $12.95|
|ExpressVPN is one of the most popular VPN services. ExpressVPN has a claim that it can stand out among other VPN services, claiming it is “the number 1 reliable and leading brand in VPN”.|
|– 2 –|
|Price Range:||€3.17 – €10.87|
|NordVPN has been growing very fast since its launch in 2012 and is now one of the largest VPN services with at least 12 million customers worldwide (at least that’s what they say).|
|– 3 –|
|Price Range:||$6.49 – $10.00|
|It’s time to take a closer look at who is behind the IPVanish VPN company and whether there is still a VPN service without logo.|
|– 4 –|
|Price Range:||€2.75 – €11.99|
|Are you looking for a VPN that will keep you very secret like a ghost? One that makes your online activities invisible to hackers, ISPs and government agencies? CyberGhost offers these and more.
More Details ||| Visit CyberGhost
|– 5 –|
|Price Range:||$3.33 – $6.95|
|Can you trust PIA VPN to provide the speed and security you need?|
|– 6 –|
|Price Range:||$10.00 – $20.00|
|Astrill VPN may not be the first name that comes to mind when searching for a VPN, but it is definitely a VPN service to consider.
More Details ||| Visit AstrillVPN
|– 7 –|
|Price Range:||$4.00 – $20.00|
|First of all, you need to know two things about ProtonVPN: Safe and Reliable.
More Details ||| Visit ProtonVPN
|– 8 –|
|Price Range:||$6.67 – $12.95|
|When choosing a VPN, trust is very important. Do you trust a VPN established 1 year ago?|
|– 9 –|
|Price Range:||$2.88 – $7.12|
|PrivateVPN is not afraid to speak for itself on their website. It makes a lot of bold claims like “the world’s fastest growing VPN”.
More Details ||| Visit PrivateVPN
|– 10 –|
|Price Range:||$2.99 – $9.90|
|What is the secret of AreaVPN’s success, which finds itself at the top of the list in such a tight competition?
More Details ||| Visit VPNArea
Can You Trust Your VPN Service?
When you use a VPN, all your internet traffic passes through the VPN provider’s servers. So you want to make sure you’re using a VPN worthy of your trust.
How do you know if a VPN service is reliable?
A good and reliable VPN service doesn’t keep any records, it encrypts your traffic appropriately and refuses to deliver user data where they don’t belong.
A bad VPN collects extensive user logs, mining and selling data, managing your traffic, and even sharing it with third parties.
Before deciding which VPN service to subscribe to, it must be aware of which encryption it uses and which data it logs.
Our independent VPN reviews cover all of these important areas.
How do we do our tests to find the best VPN services?
We thoroughly test every VPN reviewed on our website and you can be sure that we keep our recommendations up-to-date so that you can make informed decisions.
We have a rigorous test methodology that always follows these 10 steps:
- We are actually buying a VPN subscription. If the VPN itself is not free, we don’t review the free version.
- We then download, install and test VPN on multiple platforms: Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS and even Amazon Fire TV Stick.
- After installing the VPN software, we see how easy it is to use everything we need, such as specific locations or private broadcast servers.
- Then we examine security features and encryption. Does the VPN service come with a termination key? Does it use AES-256 encryption?
- One of the most important parts of our review process is testing for IP, DNS and WebRTC leaks. We do this to find out how special VPN really is.
- When you use a VPN, you want it to be fast, so we test speeds manually in our office and use a dedicated speed test tool to give readers the most accurate results.
- Once you know how fast VPN is, we test whether it works with popular services like Netflix streaming and torrent.
- Some countries, such as China, are blocking VPN connections, but some VPNs still work there.
- As part of our review process, we’re looking to see if the VPN service has the tools to bypass the Great Firewall.
- One of the most important parts of our VPN test is to thoroughly read the privacy and registration policies. We also investigate who owns the VPN company and where it was founded. By doing this, we can understand how private, secure and reliable VPN is.
- Finally, we test VPN’s customer support. To see how useful they are, we ask a variety of questions from customer support representatives to the simplest and most technical.If you want to learn more about our review process, you can visit our site for more information.
We charge commission fees from some VPN providers that we refer to in order to keep our website up and running for free.